Intro to LG Solar.
With more than fifty years of experience in pioneering electronical technology, LG Electronics has a strong history of harnessing the power of solar energy.
Perks, advantages, etc.
- Extraordinary durability the reinforced frame construction can cope with extreme weather conditions, including snow and wind
- Lightweight at 17 kg (37.4 pounds), LG panels can be fitted on roofs with low static weight-bearing capacity
- High output with fewer cells, and high efficiency even in poor light. LG panels are more efficient than many other panels in cloudy weather
- Improved performance temperature coefficients providing reliable power generation even in very hot weather
- LG’s aesthetic design made from high-quality materials improve the look of your roof
LG Chem RESU Energy Storage System.
- LG Chems’ RESU10 battery is an advanced energy storage solution capable of providing emergency backup power while also saving electricity costs
- The battery can charge during off-peak times and discharge during peak energy rates offsetting energy demand and reducing your power bill.
- Energy generated by solar panels can be stored for future-use. During a power outage, the batter can be used to provide emergency power to essential appliances.
- Extended product warranty to 12 years
- 25-year linear performance guarantee with a nominal output of 83.6% after 25 years
- LG 12 Year Warranty Brochure