Intro to Panasonic Solar.
Panasonic premium HIT® solar panels deliver sleek design, industry-leading power conversion, extreme all-weather durability and bigger energy savings for every home.
Perks, advantages, etc.
- Heterojunction technology minimizes electron loss.
- Thin amorphous silicon layers reduce electron carrier loss to minimal levels. The result is a remarkably high-efficiency solar cell that produces greater long-term energy output.
- Innovative pyramid structure absorbs more sunlight
- A uniquely effective pyramid structure optimizes sunlight capture. By reducing outward reflection and directing sun rays inward to the cell, HIT absorbs more sunlight and generates more electricity for your home.
- Dual-sided cells multiply energy output
- Advanced bifacial cells work in concert with the pyramid structure to multiply solar power output exponentially. Available sunlight is captured from both sides of the panel, converting more sunlight into electricity.
- Higher performance at high temperatures
- As midday temperatures rise, conventional panels weaken. Featuring an industry leading temperature coefficient of -0.258% /⁰C, our patented cell design delivers peak efficiency, even in the hottest climates.
- Smart water drainage for peak power
- Water stains can inhibit optimal sunlight penetration and panel efficiency. A special water drainage system prevents rain water accumulation and eliminates water stains from the panel surface.
- Strict quality testing standards for long-life performance
- Conducted under Panasonic quality assurance best practices, our stringent performance and durability testing lets us guarantee you decades of worry-free operation.
- A long-term warranty is only as reliable as the company backing it. Backed by one of America’s most trusted brands and a century of financial stability, TripleGuard covers your solar panel system’s performance, workmanship, parts, and labor for 25 years. Whether in year three or year 25, rest assured your Panasonic warranty protection will be there when you need it.